Breaking News from ONCO-NEUROSURGEONS!
The "Uptodate4.0+Molecular Encounters" conference will feature sessions on oncology neurosurgery on November 24th from 17:00 to 18:45 at KVC "Parkovy".
The section is intended not only for neurosurgeons but also for oncologists, radiation oncologists, and oncologic surgeons!
Here's what awaits you:
- What's new in the classification of brain tumors? Alexei OSTROVSKY, CSD LAB
- Awake surgery for low grade gliomas Hugues DUFFAU Gui de Chauliac Hospital, Montpellier University Medical Center
- New trends in n pediatric surgical oncology Shlomi Constantini Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Dana-Dwek Children hospital, Tel-Aviv Medical Cente
- Choice of treatment tactics for metastatic and primary tumors of the spine - Yuri PEREKOPAIKO, NIR
- Multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of multiple brain metastases - Alexander GONCHARUK, NIR
- Peripheral nervous system tumors - Andriy LYSAK, Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics.